It’s not even Thanksgiving yet but this made me really excited for Christmas! I saw it on IROCKSOWHAT and thought I’d join in : )
(this picture from last year always makes me smile.)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love ‘em both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? The elves wrap and Santa delivers.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white but Pauly likes colored. I think we put both on our tree last Christmas..
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No! But that’s kind of a cute idea.
5. When do you put your decorations up? As soon as Thanksgiving’s over!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Candied sweet potato casserole with the marshmellows on top.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My Aunt Ashley waking me up early Christmas morning after sleeping on the water bed at my Gramma’s house in Doylestown. I thought it was the coolest thing ever.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My old stepdad’s mom told me on Christmas Eve. I cried like a baby.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Always!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Candy canes, lights, ornaments and tinsel.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I have a love/hate relationship with snow. I think I’m going to miss it this year though.
12. Can you ice skate? Yep! Not very well but I think it’s fun!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I opened a True Colors game from my Gramma one Christmas and FLIPPED.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family of course.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I really really love cheesecake – but my family makes some killer pies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Probably the way we open gifts – we always open them one at a time from youngest to oldest. Paul thinks we’re weird but I love it!
17. What tops your tree? A star from Target. It’s crooked – maybe we should upgrade this year..
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I get really really excited when anyone opens gifts – the anticipation makes me crazy!
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yummy.
20. Favorite Christmas show? How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.. and Home Alone (cause if I didn’t mention that one Paul would kill me.)
21. Saddest Christmas Song? Silent Night
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.